Terms & Conditions
Your commitment to us
PLEASE DO NOT VISIT THE FARM IF YOU ARE DISPLAYING ANY COVID-19 SYMPTOMS
- A high temperature
- A persistent cough
- Loss/ change of smell/taste
When you confirm your purchase, you are accepting that these terms and conditions form the basis of any contract between West Lodge Farm and yourself.
No contract exists between you and West Lodge Farm for the sale of any tickets until we have received and accepted your order and received payment in full. Once cleared funds are received, there is a binding contract between us.
Members Booking Fee
Members are generally not charged a booking fee. There are exceptions:
- Members will be charged a booking fee whenever there is a value to their booking such as special events including (but not exclusively) Bonfire Party, Pumpkin Experience, Christmas and Ghost Hunt.
- West Lodge Rural Centre Ltd reserve the right to apply booking charges at any time as they see fit. For example if there are a high proportion of members booking a ticket and then not showing up we may need to enforce a £1 booking fee per transaction.
The description and price of your tickets you order will be shown on the West Lodge website at the time you place your order. Prices are inclusive of any applicable taxes and there are no surcharges whatsoever. Once you have paid, we will not increase the price of your tickets. We accept most major credit and debit cards in partnership with our payment gateway.Prices displayed on the site are subject to change without notice.
Cancellations and refunds for day entry or ticketed events.
Unfortunately we cannot issue any refunds for cancellations.
Cancellations due to any pandemic, foot and mouth disease, e coli, Local Lockdown or any other environmental issue that forces the farm park to close.
- We cannot offer refunds for any of the above, however we will offer a gift voucher to the value of your booking for you to use either for entry or anywhere on site at a time in the future. Gift vouchers must be used within a year of the date of issue.
Cancellations due to a person self isolating
- We cannot offer refunds for this however we will offer a gift voucher to the value of your booking for you to use either for entry or anywhere on site at a time in the future. Gift vouchers must be used within a year of the date of issue.
Cancellations for any other reason including birthday parties
- We cannot offer refunds for cancellations which do not fall in to the categories above. With 24hours notice we will exchange your ticket for another session (subject to availability)
- Any cancellations made without 24 hours notice are non refundable and non exchangable
- Session changes and gift vouchers are subject to a £1 admin fee.
Christmas Experience Cancellations
If West Lodge Rural Centre Ltd have to cancel the Christmas Experience due to a national lockdown, local lock down or any other environmental issue such as foot and mouth, extreme bad weather, ecoli outbreak 0R you have to cancel your booking due to self isolating you will offered the following:
- An alternative, online Christmas Experience will be offered. This will involve an online meeting between your family and (our very own) Father Christmas. You will be contacted to arrange a suitable time.
- You will be refunded by way of a gift voucher the difference in value of your ticket price and the cost of the online experience. Prices will differ given the number of people included on the online call.
If YOU need to cancel your ticket with us we will do the following:
- If you cancel before 11th December we will offer you another session (subject to availability) OR will offer you a 50% refund.
- Any cancellations made after 11th December will not qualify for a refund. If there is availabilty we may offer you another session.
A morning session is from 9.30am , you can arrive at the farm any time after 9.30 and leave by 1.30pm
Afternoon session is 1.30, you can arrive any time after 1.30pm and leave by 5.30pm
Arriving Late for pre booked activities (Christmas, Pony Rides, Tractor Rides, Pumpkin Patch etc)
If you arrive late to your allocated time slot you will have to re book your slot. We will fit you in to the next available slot in the day, this may mean waiting until the end of the day. If no slots are available we cannot issue a refund.
Once purchased on-line tickets may not be used in conjunction with any other offer. No ticket may be resold. We reserve the right to refuse entry to late arrivals
Any discounts or offers on-line are available for limited quantities and periods only and shall not be available on bookings made by phone or in person.
Prices are correct at time of going to press and are subject to change without notification
To ensure that your online shopping experience is secure, your credit/debit card details will be encrypted on a secure server to minimise the possibility of someone being able to read them as they are sent over the Internet.
Using your online ticket
Please bring along your booking reference number this can be printed or displayed on your phone. The barcode must be printed and legible or if you don’t have a printer, simply make a note of the Booking Reference Number, or if your email is on a smartphone, you can use that to show your ticket booking confirmation.
If you are booking for West Lodge Farm's Forest School you are required to fill out the medical form which can be found on our website www.westlodgeruralcentre.co.uk/forest.php and return to us asap.
Limitation of Liability
West Lodge Farm’s total liability in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise, arising in connection with the performance or contemplated performance of this agreement shall be limited to the price paid for the tickets. The limitation on any exclusion from liability contained in these conditions shall be subject to the provisions of second 2(1) of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977. West Lodge Farm will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unseen event beyond its reasonable control including without limitation Internet and Communication outages, fire, flood, war or act of God.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck out and the remaining provisions shall remain in force.