- Select tickets
- Enter details
Birthday Party Booking till September 2017
Please choose the date and time you would like for your birthday meal.
BEFORE CHOSING YOUR TIME SLOT PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- The time you select is the time YOU WILL BE EATING IN THE PARTY ROOM, NOT YOUR ARRIVAL TIME. You can arrive at the farm and depart at any time during opening hours. For example if you book your party for 11am you can arrive at 9.30 and leave at 5pm if you wish to do so.
- Your birthday meal in the restaurant will last up to 1 hour.
- When booking your time slot you may want to consider times for extra booked activities, as these will dictate your arrival or finish time for your party - see below.
- Pony Rides and Farm Guides always start 45 minutes before your meal time.
- Tractor rides are at the following times: ( Tractor ride is weather & ground condition dependant and may not be available on the day for safety reasons)
- 11:30am party = 1:00pm tractor Ride.
- 1:00pm party = 2:30pm tractor Ride.
- 2:30pm party =1:30pm tractor Ride (if you book the tractor ride you will not be able to book pony rides or the farm guide as well because the times clash)
- 4:00pm Party = 2:00pm Tractor Ride
When you have selected your date you will then be given the option of our 'Classic' or 'Ultimate' birthday party.You will then be given the option of choosing whether you would like a Classic or Ultimate party.
During check out you will be able to choose any extras you require such as party bags, birthday cakes, tractor rides or private farm tours.
All parties are subject to a minimum spend of £80.
|There are no items currently in your basket|