Your Christmas Experience ticket includes: (PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING)
- Your visit to Father Christmas and the Elves Toy Shop to choose your gift.
- Opportunity to take your own photograph with Father Christmas ( we do not charge for photographs, please note we do not offer professional photography).
- Participation in the Live Nativity Play.
- Access to the Elves village where you can make some magical reindeer food (free) and visit the Elves Post office to write a letter to Father Christmas.
- All of the above plus the the usual fun on the farm including animal activities, piglet racing, free barrel rides, indoor and outdoor adventure play areas.
- Free access to the heated indoor adventure barn.
- Free Parking
- Licensed Restaurant and Festive food.
BEFORE BOOKING PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
* ALL CHILDREN NEED A TICKET TO ENTER THE GROTTO, INCLUDING UNDER 2's. ALL CHILDREN WILL BE ABLE TO MAKE FREE REINDEER FEED, TAKE A PHOTO WITH SANTA AND RECIEVE A GIFT. ( Beacause Santa doesn't have to check who can have a photo and recieve a gift, this allows us to run a friendly and magical grotto, as all children have a ticket and can be treated the same).
*IF YOU ARE BOOKING A MEMBER TICKET ALL PERSONS MUST HAVE A VALID MEMBERSHIP AT THE TIME OF THE EVENT*
- When choosing your time slot to visit Father Christmas please bear in mind that this will be the time that you VISIT FATHER CHRISTMAS - we highly recommend arriving at the farm AT LEAST ONE HOUR before the time stated on your ticket Farm Open at 9.30am
- Children visit Father Christmas in groups. This increases the time you will spend in his magical grotto and from our experience it really helps children to interact with him without feeling pressured or shy. We kindly ask that adults stand at the back behind the children so Father Christmas can focus on the children. Due to demand we cannot offer 1 to 1 sessions with Father Christmas.
- There will be time to take your own photographs at the end when Father Christmas has finished talking to the children. Please DO NOT use a video or camera with a flash during the session because Father Christmas cannot see the children when there is a bright light shining on him.
- After you have taken your photo, Santa's Elf will give you a magic coin which you can then take to the Elves Toy Shop in exchange for a gift.
- You are very welcome to spend the whole day with us and enjoy all the farm activities. We open at 9.30am, the farm park closes at 5pm and the indoor adventure barn is open until 6pm Sunday to Thursday and 6.30pm on Friday and Saturday.
- Please look at our timetable of activities before visiting - it will help you plan your day and make sure you don't miss any of the activities on offer.
THE CHRISTMAS EXPERIENCE TIMES AND DATES FROM SATURDAY 1st DECEMBER
- Weekends and School Holidays: All day from 10am (Farm opens at 9.30)
- Term Time Monday to Friday: 10am - 3pm (Farm is open 9.30am - 6pm)
- After school Term Time: 11th, 14th, 18th and 19th December. Santa slots from 5pm, visit Elves village, Nativity Play, Adventure Barn open until 7pm. Please see website for timetable.